Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
Gilbo

Policing the Paranormal

My name is Andy Gilbert and I am a retired police officer. I write and publish books with all my royalties going to various charities. My last book was a collection of police related paranormal stories and I am starting to work on another one on the same subject. I am looking for first-hand accounts and would like to hear from anyone who can help.  It is a sensitive subject so discretion is assured.  Cheers, Andy.

My name is Andy Gilbert and I am a retired police officer. I write and publish books with all my royalties going to various charities. My last book was a collection of police related paranormal stories and I am starting to work on another one on the same subject. I am looking for first-hand accounts and would like to hear from anyone who can help.  It is a sensitive subject so discretion is assured.  Cheers, Andy.
Dont suppose you had a nickname of Magnum during your service ??

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Only story I have is a friend a PC finished duty at 02.00 hrs and on the way home 'saw' a ufo over the village pub.He rang the nick to call it in, I dont know what we would have done.Anyway he remains convinced to this day its what he saw.A few years later I started jesting with him about it and he wasnt happy.He would pass a lie detector that he saw a OFO over the Griffin Pub that night! He is no bullshooter either!.

I would love to speak to him if that was possible. If you are still in touch with him let me know and I will DM my contact details. Much appreciated.

I am in touch with him and will make him aware of this thread .Its up to him from there if he wants to speak of it to you.He is a proper common sense bloke who is convinced he saw a ufo that night.