Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Hi everyone,

I'm a police student at the Berlin School of Economics and Law.
As part of becoming a German police officer, I have to write a bachelor thesis on an issue with police relatedness.
Tasers are currently being tested for patrol duty by the Berlin Police. So I chose the Taser as my topic.

I have prepared a short survey that only takes 3-4 minutes. At the end of the survey a berlin patch will be raffled among the participants. You'd really help me out if you'd take my survey! https://s.surveyplanet.com/r1QDgTkBZ  Feel free to send the link to other police officers - the more the better for me ^_^

On 09/07/2017 at 15:52, 10-20:Berlin said:

Hi everyone,

I'm a police student at the Berlin School of Economics and Law.
As part of becoming a German police officer, I have to write a bachelor thesis on an issue with police relatedness.
Tasers are currently being tested for patrol duty by the Berlin Police. So I chose the Taser as my topic.

I have prepared a short survey that only takes 3-4 minutes. At the end of the survey a berlin patch will be raffled among the participants. You'd really help me out if you'd take my survey! https://s.surveyplanet.com/r1QDgTkBZ  Feel free to send the link to other police officers - the more the better for me ^_^

Done, but some of your questions are difficult to answer. You ask about use of firearms but few of us carry carry them, more however carry a Taser.