Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Dem

Something...

OMG

That.  IS.  Superb. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for posting that.

I've done similar (without the dashcam) - what is funny is that he 'behaves' when there are people around, and then gets back into the song when they've gone - which is what one does...........

Simply awesome.

Thought it might be easier just to link directly to the YouTube video :thumbup3:

Of course, if that was filmed in this country, the Daily Maul would be calling for his head on a plate, served up on a bed of broken promises.

Shows the police to be human, I like it :D

He should jolly well look forward to a visit from complaints for taking his hands of the wheel and being happy in a built up area.

In my day etc...........

• Like 1

If his police driving instructor ever got to see that video ..... a meeting without coffee if ever there was one. I'm impressed he knew all the lyrics, limited though they were. Perhaps we should all be grateful that he was sitting in a car rather than out on foot with his ear-bud thingies in place. That would have been even less aesthetically pleasing I think.

Credit thought - it is funny. :dance:

I thought this video was really funny i couldn't stop laughing at his facial expressions. There is another one as good where two officers sing to Katy Perry's Dark Horse.

We have a dash cam in our car however hubby had to turn the sound off cos i kept having a moan about his mother...

Q

I thought this video was really funny i couldn't stop laughing at his facial expressions. There is another one as good where two officers sing to Katy Perry's Dark Horse.

We have a dash cam in our car however hubby had to turn the sound off cos i kept having a moan about his mother...

Q

:roflroll2:

• Like 1

Im sure the first video referred to had been planned, but at least it didn't look like it. This second one however.....