We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk


Resident Members
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About George111

  • Rank
    Forum Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

162 profile views
  1. First post, appologies for asking a question straight away. I was injured on duty nearly 4 years ago and have been on retricted duties since. I found a job I thought I would be able to do with my little health issues, however I am now finding it very hard. I have been classed as "disabled" and have great difficulties in walking/sitting for any period of time. My original injury has been classified as an "industrial injury". I have 20 pensionable years of service in the job. Where would I stand if I was offered a ill health pension ? If I had 26.5 years in, I know I would get the full amount (?). Would I get some kind of injury award as I am not able to do the full 30 years due to my injury ? Just worried that I am going to loose a great deal of money if I am offered (ill health retirement) and I accept !!!! Any help/suggestions would be greatly received. Thanks