We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 20/05/18 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    Its still going but Emerge its commercial arm and attempted rival to the Fed has gone belly up. Its FB presence has gone but members of the challenge are still getting email updates.
  2. 1 point
    Fed subs & Insur. policy if required. I am told many are taking £1250 home……………….another 2 probationers have left after 20 weeks in the job on our District. Don't know what is going wrong but seemingly there are 30% leaving within the first year.