Kaiser Bill

Hijack 1

we, the regular thread hijackers, have been told to stop keeping dying threads open with our nonsensical ramblings, so we will attempt to move here if we start.

That means YOU, the sensible chap/ess reading this, have only got yourself to blame if you come here!
Kaiser Bill2007-08-18 12:46:24

Originally posted by Butterfly

Originally posted by Girl*Next*Door

[oh very well, but he'll have to be double barrelled & a k**b....

Arise Sir Teddy Method-of-Entry, commisioner of the Imperial Security Police
Poor Teddy! ShockedLOLLOLLOL

Sir Teddy Method-of-Entry *snigger snigger* LOLLOL

Shocked Embarrassed LOL I wonder what Teddy's going to make of all this when he reappears...?? Tongue LOL I think we should all change our signatures to "I'm not insane. Really I'm not. I have a Doctor's certificate to prove it" just in case people start to, er, get the wrong idea about our sanity Big%20smile Tongue LOL LOL
He's either going to join in & prove himself to be as insane as the rest of us or he's going to take one look at these posts & delete his account immediately, never to be seen again LOLLOLLOL Then again, if your stalking isn't enough to put him off then it's unlikely anything will! TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Kaiser Bill

give her some kalpol, & a Teddy (NOT the full sized one!) mommy, I'll warm some milk

LOL LOL Clap LOL LOL

Embarrassed

Why not papa? I WANT THE REAL TEDDY!! I refuse to go to sleep without him Tongue LOL LOL Embarrassed

*starts crying* Tongue LOL
It's the not going to sleep if we gave him to you that worries us! EmbarrassedTongueLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Girl*Next*Door

& your mummy Big%20smile

*kisses mama* Big%20smile

Goodnight mummy Big%20smile You went to bed without putting the ribbon back in my hair though...BAD MUMMY!!

*starts screaming and throwing things around* LOL LOL LOL
It would only have got knotted in your hair AngryLOL KB, darling, I told you we should have christened her Paris, the name suits her character so TongueLOLLOLLOL

Previous attempts to provide a home like this have eventually fallen by the wayside. I suspect that this is due to difficulty in locating the thread if it is not used for a few days.

To help this thread succeed, I have made it sticky (yes, I know that leaves me open to innuendo but sticky is the official term for keeping a thread at the top of the topic listWink).

Woo Hoo! A thread where we can be as stupid & show as much lunacy as we please! LOL Wacko Clown LOL

Thanks for making it sticky Pen *resists urge to come out with slightly dodgy replies* LOLEmbarrassedLOL

I'm being so restrained & good lately, I'm kind of worried what's got in to me ShockedLOL

give her some kalpol' date=' & a Teddy (NOT the full sized one!) mommy, I'll warm some milk

LOL LOL Clap LOL LOL

Embarrassed

Why not papa? I WANT THE REAL TEDDY!! I refuse to go to sleep without him Tongue LOL LOL Embarrassed

*starts crying* Tongue LOL
It's the not going to sleep if we gave him to you that worries us! EmbarrassedTongueLOLLOLLOL

[/quote']I think we're even too mental for MOE now! LOLLOLLOL

I think we're even too mental for MOE now! LOLLOLLOL

Too mental for me? Never, and I've got the paperwork to prove it LOL

I'm being so restrained & good lately' date=' I'm kind of worried what's got in to me ShockedLOL
[/quote']

Really? Embarrassed LOL LOL LOL

(Sorry GND, just could't resist Tongue)

ooh no....you've been knighted & promoted....you need to read the old threads....growing older, scottish torture, mental picture of posters, growing old, randy hedgehog etc over the past 2 days....BTW, welcome to the family, son! Kaiser Bill2007-08-18 14:24:22

I'm being so restrained & good lately' date=' I'm kind of worried what's got in to me ShockedLOL

[/quote']

Really? Embarrassed LOL LOL LOL

(Sorry GND, just could't resist Tongue)
why, are you offering? *cough* Embarrassed LOL Erm, I mean honestly, you're worse than KB! EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

There are 7236 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE