Sign in to follow this  
Gilbo

Policing the Paranormal

My name is Andy Gilbert and I am a retired police officer. I write and publish books with all my royalties going to various charities. My last book was a collection of police related paranormal stories and I am starting to work on another one on the same subject. I am looking for first-hand accounts and would like to hear from anyone who can help.  It is a sensitive subject so discretion is assured.  Cheers, Andy.

My name is Andy Gilbert and I am a retired police officer. I write and publish books with all my royalties going to various charities. My last book was a collection of police related paranormal stories and I am starting to work on another one on the same subject. I am looking for first-hand accounts and would like to hear from anyone who can help.  It is a sensitive subject so discretion is assured.  Cheers, Andy.
Dont suppose you had a nickname of Magnum during your service ??

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Only story I have is a friend a PC finished duty at 02.00 hrs and on the way home 'saw' a ufo over the village pub.He rang the nick to call it in, I dont know what we would have done.Anyway he remains convinced to this day its what he saw.A few years later I started jesting with him about it and he wasnt happy.He would pass a lie detector that he saw a OFO over the Griffin Pub that night! He is no bullshooter either!.

I would love to speak to him if that was possible. If you are still in touch with him let me know and I will DM my contact details. Much appreciated.

I am in touch with him and will make him aware of this thread .Its up to him from there if he wants to speak of it to you.He is a proper common sense bloke who is convinced he saw a ufo that night.