Sign in to follow this  
John101999

4hrs OT working into a Rest Day/Banking Holiday

I see that we are into the silly season again and management are trying to stop officers claiming the above 4 hrs OT by saying that an officer will have to remain on duty for the full 4 hrs before they will get paid it........................Can management enforce this and if an officer leaves at 08-10hrs can they be disciplined if all paperwork has been completed for the handover prisoner?

Management state that officers should go out to other jobs on the box & deal................I don't think so!

Are any other Forces doing this.

cheers

John

I see that we are into the silly season again and management are trying to stop officers claiming the above 4 hrs OT by saying that an officer will have to remain on duty for the full 4 hrs before they will get paid it........................Can management enforce this and if an officer leaves at 08-10hrs can they be disciplined if all paperwork has been completed for the handover prisoner?
Management state that officers should go out to other jobs on the box & deal................I don't think so!
Are any other Forces doing this.

cheers
John
Not aware of it in my force plus H&S consideration of you have been on duty all night, are tired and they want you driving for another 3 hours??

My force you have to get to 8.15 due to the duty booking system to get the 4 hours.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

What does your Federation say about it? They are the first port of call for such advice, not some random people on a forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would have thought management would have consulted the Fed before giving out the order😀

Is this coming to all Forces soon!

On 1/28/2018 at 19:25, Traffic Rat said:

Not aware of it in my force plus H&S consideration of you have been on duty all night, are tired and they want you driving for another 3 hours??

My force you have to get to 8.15 due to the duty booking system to get the 4 hours.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

8-15am working into a rest day but if you work past 07-15am into a Bank Holiday then you are entitled to 4hrs DT & a Day back...........the 1/2hr does not apply on Bank Holidays and Banks Holidays are not part of the FSDR............never knew this & now management are saying to claim 4hrs you must work the 4hrs.

Fed never replied to me..................