Zulu 22

Where have they gone

Thanx Chief, I did miss the chance of having a good old moan about something, and making some good points too :D

• Like 2

Just to go further on this subject, where have all those officers gone who I remember from old eg ITYO, OAH, whisper, to name just a few ? they seem to have disappeared of the face of the earth (or the forum anyway).

Just to go further on this subject, where have all those officers gone who I remember from old eg ITYO, OAH, whisper, to name just a few ? they seem to have disappeared of the face of the earth (or the forum anyway).

I think one of the problems, was in my view, over about the past 2 years or so, this and the other now linked forums, saw an explosion of new members all asking the same questions around recruitment and CKP etc.

This made it a very boring and less useful forum. Things seem to of moved on a bit now.

I don't even access any of the forums via a desktop/laptop any more, just use Apps such as Tapatalk, maybe some of the older members find this a hassle too far.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Traffic Rat said:

I think one of the problems, was in my view, over about the past 2 years or so, this and the other now linked forums, saw an explosion of new members all asking the same questions around recruitment and CKP etc.

This made it a very boring and less useful forum. Things seem to of moved on a bit now.

I don't even access any of the forums via a desktop/laptop any more, just use Apps such as Tapatalk, maybe some of the older members find this a hassle too far.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

It has to be said since the forums have been taken over by Raw media the popularity of all the linked forums has increased drastically, ps.com under the previous regime was getting between 6-10 members daily, now whenever i log into ps.com i see  between 60-100 members online which is fantastic. The same goes for UKPO and this forum, the activity has increased drastically since Raw took over. The team at Raw are clearly experienced individuals and know what they are doing.

One of the problems with the previous regime was the very strict moderation style they had akin to the leadership style of Kim Jong Un,thankfully the Raw team are much more relaxed which of course has resulted in more popular and stable forums.

Just my 2 cents worth......

• Like 2