chrislord

Police Inspiration Website

Hi Guys,

Not posted on here in a while but have a little idea that I'd like to run by you all.

I’m building a new website that I thought may be of interest to you… It’s a source of inspiration for soon to be retiring police professionals, whether looking to change their career or retire permanently. It will focus on articles from people who have changed career from the police and their stories. There will also be useful features on how to write a CV, using social media for job opportunities, financial features and more around these subjects.

I'm looking for a little proof of concept at the moment and an understanding of subjects that may be of interest. In my previous posts I had discussed my father retiring from the police at 50, so moving on to a new career but struggling with ideas and confidence. This and the lack of support he found is what has spurred this along.

I appreciate this post is a little self-serving but hoping that I can create something that can inform and inspire the policing community.

Any comments and thoughts are welcome.

Cheers,

Chris

Sounds like a plan mate. Two years to go for me (I shall be 49 when I finish) and I've no idea what I want to do next. Other than no more outside in the rain silliness, no night shifts and two days a week will be plenty.