Bioshock

NPPF

Hi, I've been serving for Devon and Cornwall for the last 12 years. Experienced Detective who is still learning! Taking my Exam in March, looking for other users experience with the various packages available. Hopefully will be able to contribute with other questions posted by the community.

Good luck .

I've used Police Pass books twice now, once for my part one and also now that I'm doing my NIE.  They do crammer courses as well as online tutorials and have a stock of online questions.  They aren't cheap but they are useful.  They also cut through the extraneous irrelevant  waffle that Blackstones likes to add so if you want something straight forward they may be the way to go.  

I'm sure that other people offer books and course so ask around in your force and have a look at the books on offer and see what suits you.

Thank you, i was lucky enough to be passed a copy of last years Poilice pass crammer books as well as the Blackstones Q+A books - will also buy the multiple choice questions I think

Apologies for the delay in approving your membership but at the moment there is a problem with the forum software which means that only one person can approve new members and he is on holiday. Normal service will however be resumed soon.