Sign in to follow this  
IveToldYouOnce

Police Scotland Officers

It would however be essential that the correct details were obtained before a press release was made. Think of the criticisms had an inaccurate version been given.

There may also have been a delay in informing the relatives for whatever reason and I can think of many. None of which are under the control of the  police and putting it out to the media beforehand would have caused an almighty rumpus..

You can't fart in my force without somebody hearing about it.

Somebody drops off a course for whatever reason, everybody knows.  Somebody crashes, everybody knows.  Somebody gets assaulted.....you get the idea.......

I find it hard to believe that two cops get seriously injured and it doesn't get out sooner than 12 hours..........still.  That's what happened, apparently.

• Like 1

Nothing that happens (or doesn't happen) within Policescotland surprises me any more. The Force is a complete mess and just about every one of its officers I speak with tell me this.  Morale is very low and there is absolutely no pride in being a member of Policecotland.

Never let the truth spoil a good story. It is essential that correct information is available. Everyone might know that ITYO had farted but not everyone knew if it was silent, odourless or deadly. Same as the Police accident, nobody knew if it was the black dog or brown one.

• Like 1

I have heard nothing since I saw a quick report on the TV. But as there has been nothing it is probably that she's on the mend.