Rache

Failure to Investigate Perjury

I have something of a problem in that I made a complaint that I was the victim of perjury in a civil case. That's is of course a criminal matter and the police instructed an independent expert to consider if the dispute expert engineering evidence was false.

The Police commissioned expert appears to have charged for two days work and said "I can not take sides on the issue without repeating the tests".

I have been arguing ever since that the police should have asked someone to repeat the tests or someone who knew the answer and didn't need to repeat the tests.

Unfortunately the IPCC failed to understand my complain when I appeal the dismissal of my complaint that the police had mis-interpreted the 'I don't know' as no evidence of a crime.

I just wonder what I can do since I was told in May 2016 that the Chief Constable would be phoning me "imminently" but have had no response.

I have posted a video called "In a Nut Shell" as a part of a longer series which tells the whole story and how a Chief Inspector emailed me to say "The mistake was allowing the [perjury] to be investigated at all bearing in mind your well documented mental health issues"

In short, the issue at trial was whether or not a Viscous Coupling All Wheel Drive car (Freelander 1) could exhibit transmission wind-up on a slippery surface. The scanned statements and video footage is the actual evidence used in court, however, the point here is how can I get access to justice and make the police reinvestigate?

I do have an expert engineer who agrees that the evidence is false and misled the judge, but the police won't look at his report. There does seem to be some resistance since one police officer has received three management actions for his conduct towards me upon the recommendation of the IPCC essentially in relation to this matter.

I am at my wits end. Here's the link if that helps people understand to situation.

Edited by Dragonfly
Link removed

I have something of a problem in that I made a complaint that I was the victim of perjury in a civil case. That's is of course a criminal matter and the police instructed an independent expert to consider if the dispute expert engineering evidence was false.

The Police commissioned expert appears to have charged for two days work and said "I can not take sides on the issue without repeating the tests".

I have been arguing ever since that the police should have asked someone to repeat the tests or someone who knew the answer and didn't need to repeat the tests.

Unfortunately the IPCC failed to understand my complain when I appeal the dismissal of my complaint that the police had mis-interpreted the 'I don't know' as no evidence of a crime.

I just wonder what I can do since I was told in May 2016 that the Chief Constable would be phoning me "imminently" but have had no response.

I have posted a video called "In a Nut Shell" as a part of a longer series which tells the whole story and how a Chief Inspector emailed me to say "The mistake was allowing the [perjury] to be investigated at all bearing in mind your well documented mental health issues"

In short, the issue at trial was whether or not a Viscous Coupling All Wheel Drive car (Freelander 1) could exhibit transmission wind-up on a slippery surface. The scanned statements and video footage is the actual evidence used in court, however, the point here is how can I get access to justice and make the police reinvestigate?

I do have an expert engineer who agrees that the evidence is false and misled the judge, but the police won't look at his report. There does seem to be some resistance since one police officer has received three management actions for his conduct towards me upon the recommendation of the IPCC essentially in relation to this matter.

I am at my wits end. Here's the link if that helps people understand to situation.

This forum does not comment on individual cases. Any ongoing complaints you might have regarding the approach taken by any Police officers toward this issue should be referred as a fresh complaint or to the current allocated investigating officer or your legal advice as you deem best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is, one a complaint has been made, it can't be re-complained. Whilst I am not seek views as to whether or not my complaint is valid, I was seeking suggestions as to the alternative when the Police/IPCC system has failed, and so I felt that my question was general in that respect albeit the circumstance used to illustrate the problem were specific.

The problem is, one a complaint has been made, it can't be re-complained. Whilst I am not seek views as to whether or not my complaint is valid, I was seeking suggestions as to the alternative when the Police/IPCC system has failed, and so I felt that my question was general in that respect albeit the circumstance used to illustrate the problem were specific.

So what to do when you are being told you are wrong by the Police and the IPCC? Well that would be a return to your solicitor to explore what recourse you have i guess.

Out of interest what was the harm you apprehended out of all this? Were you disabled due to mechanical failure or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Rache but this forum wasn't set up to discuss individual cases or to give advice in that regard so I'm going to lock this thread.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Our standard disclaimer: This forum is not intended as a legal advice drop-in centre.

Please note that comments and advice given here with the best of intentions by the host, moderators or other users of the forum may not be correct, and that any advice given, in particular advice on the law and its application, is no substitute for personal legal advice from a solicitor.

We do not feel that this topic is suitable for further discussion on a public forum and therefore this topic is now closed.