Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy2

Senior Police Woman Suspended

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/senior-policewoman-suspended-after-spat-with-female-colleague-ov/

Senior policewoman suspended after spat with female colleague over 'who has the best breasts'

It's good to see that these high flying ladies are demonstrating professionalism and setting standards for their subordinates, isn't it?  You have to wonder how people who act like this get to these positions.  

As to the question at hand, perhaps they should sell their story to The Sun and let the public decide!  

Oh FFS this is the sort of facebook argument we get dragged into on a regular basis  so the last thing I expect is our bosses to indulge in the same thing.  I suppose that they are only human and are prone to the same mistakes as the rest of us.

• Like 1

..............at the Senior Women in Policing conference.

Which I think is supposed to promote the profile of women in policing.  One could suggest that it was their own profiles that they were trying to 'discuss'.........

IF the report is accurate, it's good to see that two high-ranking officers have resorted to such a high-brow debate with each other.  Who has the 'best' breasts?  Superb.  Nothing subjective about that at all.

Hang on though.  The ACC's been suspended, but the Super hasn't?  Does that answer the question of who has the 'best' boobs? :tongue_cheek:

I'm surprised that the ACC didn't just say "Look, I'm the senior officer so my boobs are best."  That's how my old inspector would have handled that sort of 'debate'.  If he had boobs.  :D

Well done ladies.  Way to go to promote policing..........or more specifically women in policing.........

• Like 3

They both look old enough to be just out of their probation         ;)  

I don't like yours! (4 pints of lager and a couple of whiskey chasers - then perhaps!) :huh:

I don't like yours! (4 pints of lager and a couple of whiskey chasers - then perhaps!) :huh:

His is the one on the left I presume  ;)  :D

Erm.

Gents, or should I be all inclusive and say "people".

Those two got into a spot of bother because they were comparing their own tits, presumably while affected by alcohol.  If we're going to take the moral high ground (because it's more fun to), maybe we can as enlightened thinking and righteous individuals, rise above pointing out physical difference between these two young ladies. 

Beauty is, after all, in the eye of the beerholder, or the prosecco holder, depending on your asexual drink of choice.

It turns out that two female police officers, representing women (specifically), at a conference promoting women and how marvellous they are, have been terribly let down by those officers by comparing differences in each other.

Although, I guess it's possible that they were each saying that the other had better boobs, rather than the self-promotion that is presumably assumed on reading the article.  They could have been 'empowering' each other......

Having said that, I've just realised that if all we had to bother about on a public order night, is two women verbally arguing about their tits, then that would be a lot less hassle than what we normally deal with.  If I dealt with such a loud argument in a bar, I doubt it would even get a mention in my PNB..........it certainly wouldn't make a mention in a national publication.

• Like 2

I imagine they are now both the butt of sniggers and, probably exaggerated,  stories in GMP. Best let them both retire on ill-health grounds - whatever the outcome of the inquiry, I doubt they will be able to maintain any real respect from their peers and those they are expected to effectively supervise! They can quietly be absorbed into some super-Government security agency - like the Border Force - after a suitable name-change and plastic surgery to re-model their physical attributes so there are no future disputes (I'm sure that can be done on-the-cheap in Thailand) :tongue_cheek:

I imagine they are now both the butt of sniggers and, probably exaggerated,  stories in GMP. Best let them both retire on ill-health grounds - whatever the outcome of the inquiry, I doubt they will be able to maintain any real respect from their peers and those they are expected to effectively supervise! They can quietly be absorbed into some super-Government security agency - like the Border Force - after a suitable name-change and plastic surgery to re-model their physical attributes so there are no future disputes (I'm sure that can be done on-the-cheap in Thailand) :tongue_cheek:

You seem to know a lot about it OAH :thumbup3:

His is the one on the left I presume  ;)  :D

I missread your reply at first...... I thought you said..... HE is the one on the left I presume. .........Ooops I better get my coat......

They both look old enough to be just out of their probation         ;)  

I wonder if they have as much.......experience.......... as a proby? :tongue_cheek:

You seem to know a lot about it OAH :thumbup3:

Having worked there, I can tell you that there are some obviously re-sized ladies down Patpong 1 & 2 and they obviously didn't go to California for their assistance  :D

Next years agenda should be interesting..

1030 Coffee and registration.

1100 'The Glass Ceiling': do women really get equal treatment in the promotion stakes? - Main Hall

1200 Lunch 

1300 Bathing Suit parade - will you be Miss Policing 2017?  - Pool Side.  

• Like 2

There are 47 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE
Sign in to follow this