Sign in to follow this  
OldAfricaHand

Cherie Bliar

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3453710/Cherie-s-rank-hypocrisy-two-MPs-call-probe-Mrs-Blair-s-law-firm-HSBC-alleged-money-laundering.html

It looks as if hypocrisy and rubbing shoulders with villains runs in the family. However, I am sure her many friends will do their bit to make sure she comes out smelling of roses :angry:  This really is a woman who needs to get her comeuppance - the sooner the better!

AS well as looking into historical abuse claims, I would like some policing resources to be used to examine the Bliars and their machinations over the past few years. Of course, it will not happen - there are probably too many skeletons in too many politicians' cupboards for anything to be done.

• Like 1

I can only hope that greasing of palms does not water down any investigation into this situation. It is an extremely serious allegation that has been leveled at her and she will either be quaking in her boots or planning a retaliation in the form of a counter allegation of libel. I have a feeling that there will be no counter allegation because  that will open up the possibility of her being questioned in open court. Whoever undertakes the investigation I wish them all the luck they will need.

• Like 1

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3453710/Cherie-s-rank-hypocrisy-two-MPs-call-probe-Mrs-Blair-s-law-firm-HSBC-alleged-money-laundering.html

It looks as if hypocrisy and rubbing shoulders with villains runs in the family. However, I am sure her many friends will do their bit to make sure she comes out smelling of roses :angry:  This really is a woman who needs to get her comeuppance - the sooner the better!

AS well as looking into historical abuse claims, I would like some policing resources to be used to examine the Bliars and their machinations over the past few years. Of course, it will not happen - there are probably too many skeletons in too many politicians' cupboards for anything to be done.

WHAT SKELETONS???       Positively a whole bone yard!!!

• Like 1

When her home (which one it will be I am uncertain :tongue_cheek: - maybe best to do them all around 4am some morning ) is raided, I hope that there will be a TV helicopter hovering above to film the proceedings - I wouldn't want her to think that she's not in the "celebrity" league that merits such attention ;)

They went from rags to riches in 10 years.

You are right, Z' - but she still looks like a scrubber .............or maybe I'm just allowing my dislike o her personally to colour my perspective? ;)

You are right, Z' - but she still looks like a scrubber .............or maybe I'm just allowing my dislike o her personally to colour my perspective? ;)

Is it a good day for you? You are being so polite! :tongue_cheek:

Is it a good day for you? You are being so polite! :tongue_cheek:

:D  Not a bad day, BR. I have had a busy week - in Johannesburg Monday and Tuesday; drove to Lesotho on Wednesday and then back to Joburg yesterday (about 900 kms round trip) and then back home tomorrow - another 450 kms - so I'll spend the weekend with my boys, which is always a mixture of hectic running about and fun; so I am trying to relax today ... oh yes, and the sun is shining but we expect rain later. Retirement is such a breeze :D

• Like 1