Sign in to follow this  
BIkerider

Arrogance, stupidity, or both?

I have just found this little snippet:-

A man has been jailed after being caught with a "large quantity" of cocaine as he sat in the dock in a drugs trial.

Waqas Khan appeared at Luton Crown Court accused of conspiracy to supply cocaine and heroin as part of a large-scale drugs operation.

The 24-year-old of Beech Road, Luton, was eventually acquitted but during the trial he took a personal bag with him into court which was found to contain a "large quantity" of the class A drug, according to Bedfordshire Police.

The force said he was jailed for 21 months after pleading guilty to possession with intent to supply.

Detective Inspector Paul Baron said: "To turn up in the dock with class A drugs on him shows a complete and utter disregard to the law.

"Khan's actions were beyond belief and I'm pleased that he will face a custodial sentence - showing that he is not in fact above the law.

"Cocaine has a hugely damaging impact on people's lives, even causing death in some cases, so it's absolutely vital that those who supply such dangerous drugs are caught and brought to justice."

He clearly thinks he is above the Law. He needs to be dealt with severely - he would certainly qualify for my standard of being reckless about others and, therefore. of having no further right to the benefits of living in society.

Still, with his name, he'll probably plead that life has treated him badly and he was obliged to commit offences in order to maintain his dignity - or some other sh#t like that :angry:

• Like 1

I think you give him too much credit. All the words I have for him would get the post deleted and me a wigging from the beak ..

But it would be the truth though.

• Like 1