Sign in to follow this  
Westie

Paedophile ring sentenced

7 men sentenced to a total of 107 years for this sick, sick, sick offence. Apparently, the judge when sentencing, described the men as 'monsters' in disguise. Thank heaven they have been caught, sadly their will be many many more in the uk and throughout the world. Lets hope that police everywhere keep up their good work on the matter.

Talking of which that convicted paedophile Jonhathan King was arrested again a couple of days ago questioned then released on bail for further allegation of historical abuse of young girls had been made against him. Two others who had not been named at the time were also lifted.

Maybe it's me but I don't understand how a so called victim of historical sexual abuse, can remember facts all that time ago. I know that if I were asked anything about what happened on any given day, say, 40 years ago, I would be very hard pushed to remember anything at all that far back. Having said that though, i'm pleased that those incidents are in fact brought to the front of people's memory.

Westie, there was a programme on that showed the investigation in to Ray Terret, one of Savile's cronies. Two of the girls remembered a wall in his flat that had girls names and phone numbers on with dates. They went back, stripped off the current wall paper and there it was. I think there must be certain things that stick in your mind, especially if you've had something traumatic happen.

• Like 1

Westie, there was a programme on that showed the investigation in to Ray Terret, one of Savile's cronies. Two of the girls remembered a wall in his flat that had girls names and phone numbers on with dates. They went back, stripped off the current wall paper and there it was. I think there must be certain things that stick in your mind, especially if you've had something traumatic happen.

That's a good point Whisper, it should have taken me back to my cognative interviewing training days. That's what happens when one retires from the job.

The charges could be  "That you did at  ******** in the County of *******between the 1st January 1987 and the 1st January 1988"

I for one still keep a diary which would tell me where I was on a certain day, and my pocket books as well.

I for one still keep a diary which would tell me where I was on a certain day, and my pocket books as well.

I like a sense of humour! :D

My PNB was something I was glad I didn't have to complete EVER AGAIN!