M&MBM

The moans and gripes thread

After seeing a few posts in various threads about people having annoying things happen, i thought I'd start a gripe thread.

Today i stood in the post office for 1/2 an hour this morning, and 3/4 hour this afternoon posting mr M's parcels. Why twice? Because there were sop many of them I didn't like to hog the post office counter for too long. Wish I had now..

Our heating's not working so were freezing, and to wash up I boil the water in the kettle. Luckily the shower's electric (but it uses the immersion heater circuit, so the immersion heater is disconnected.)

Kindle moans are still current.

I don't mind round robin Xmas letters becausethe ones I get are just a quick summary of the year past. I send one. I hope it's not too bragging. Probably isn't as I haven't much to brag about.

I want to eat some chocolate but I'm supposed to be trying to lose weight. I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE.

• Like 3

My moan of the day is I've been really good lately at eating one uncooked meal a day.

It's bloody cold in my house!

Seriously bloody cold.

Unlike you though M the heating is working.

And if I get told one more time to put on another jumper I'm going to flippin' well scream!

:cry:

• Like 1

My moan of the day is I've been really good lately at eating one uncooked meal a day.

I don't care too much for uncooked beef! :tongue_cheek:

I don't care too much for uncooked beef! :tongue_cheek:

I think I may have found a moan at last. This is a moans and gripes thread, not a beef thread. ;)

• Like 1

Croby, are you saying that you would like to have your uncooked meals contain meat (as in Germany and, I believe, some Scandinavian countries) or that you would like your fruit to be cooked (as in apple pie)?

Guest baby elephant

It's bloody cold in my house!

Seriously bloody cold.

Unlike you though M the heating is working.

And if I get told one more time to put on another jumper I'm going to flippin' well scream!

:cry:

Scoop, you sound just like my wife.She sits here of an evening dressed as though it's 90 degrees in the shade but has the heating up really high, and yes, I too tell her to put a jumper on. So Scoop, you know what to do, put on another jumper ( ducks so as to avoid a left hook) :fear: Oh, and don't scream, I'm not sure if there's a scream emoticon :wink:

Croby, are you saying that you would like to have your uncooked meals contain meat (as in Germany and, I believe, some Scandinavian countries) or that you would like your fruit to be cooked (as in apple pie)?

I thinkt Croby is a vegetarian.

Here's one for Scoop. :D

scream.jpg

You know, those women must get really confused. They spend years of their partner trying to undress them, only to find that he now wants them to put on more clothes. :wacko:

If I have to deal with one more inefficient a'hole at work today, who thinks that making cock ups is part of their day to day duties; I will kill somebody. :wOOt3:

I am past the point of chocolate.................................. i am moving onto alcohol. :drink_beer:

This thread may come in very useful.

ITB, are you their manager? If so, you should welcome such people. If the work force were all perfect, there would not be the same need for management. ;)

The term "Support Staff" should not be an oxymoron.

FFS.

I swear that some of the civilians in my force honestly believe that I work for them and am there to make their job easier - so we're told to do more admin work on ground, rather than having the 'support staff' actually supporting the work we do.

Honestly - it's like the organisation forgets the reason that we're out there......

• Like 1

ITB, are you their manager? If so, you should welcome such people. If the work force were all perfect, there would not be the same need for management. ;)

No Pen, I'm not their Manager. I look after the sales office, but these "waste of spaces" are warehouse staff.

Is it legal to put a dumb animal out of it's misery?

There are 2224 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE