Sign in to follow this  
liam-pearce

Police Recruitment Race Equality

Not sure what part the 'race equality charity' plays, but if you're going for PCSO recruitment, then I'd wear a suit.

I wouldn't wear a panda outfit.  Or go looking like Bernie Clifton riding an ostrich.  Don't take your pet log.  Don't refer to yourself in the third person - you can do that after you've joined though.

Good luck.  :D

• Like 2

Hi Liam.

Are you a member of police staff doing a recruitment event to attract PCSOs or are you going along because you want to be recruited as a PCSO?  Either way I'd dress smartly.

Hi Liam.

Are you a member of police staff doing a recruitment event to attract PCSOs or are you going along because you want to be recruited as a PCSO?  Either way I'd dress smartly.

I'm going looking to be recruited think i will go for smart black shoes and trousers and white shirt thanks.

I don't know about in the UK, but here if you're going to a recruiting event with the hope of landing a further interview, you wear a business suit.

ETA: Please wear polished shoes and visit a cobbler to get new heels if required. Nothing puts one off more than a candidate dressed to the nines wearing shoes that haven't seen a polish or a cobbler since purchased.

Sign in to follow this