Sign in to follow this  
Shannon W

Questionnaire for Research Course

I am currently working on a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice with a concentration in Homeland Security and Emergency Management. As part of my assignment for a research method & analysis course, I have decided to conduct a research study on the comparison of the use of force by law enforcement in the United States versus the United Kingdom, primarily in situations involving mentally ill persons as well as the training requirements for each location. I have composed a 7 question questionnaire for law enforcement and first responders and I would like to make it available to any officer in the UK that would be willing to help in my study. The questionnaire does not ask for identifiable information beyond length of experience and general location. No personal information will be shared at all at anytime with anyone.  If you are willing to help, please contact me at through the personal messaging here and I will forward the questionnaire to you.  I need completed questionnaires returned no later than Saturday, Feb. 7th to be used in my current research proposal, however any received after that date will be compiled for later use in my research Master thesis.

Thank you!

Shannon

Edited by Shannon W