Dem

Something...

OMG

That.  IS.  Superb. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for posting that.

I've done similar (without the dashcam) - what is funny is that he 'behaves' when there are people around, and then gets back into the song when they've gone - which is what one does...........

Simply awesome.

Thought it might be easier just to link directly to the YouTube video :thumbup3:

Of course, if that was filmed in this country, the Daily Maul would be calling for his head on a plate, served up on a bed of broken promises.

Shows the police to be human, I like it :D

If his police driving instructor ever got to see that video ..... a meeting without coffee if ever there was one. I'm impressed he knew all the lyrics, limited though they were. Perhaps we should all be grateful that he was sitting in a car rather than out on foot with his ear-bud thingies in place. That would have been even less aesthetically pleasing I think.

Credit thought - it is funny. :dance:

I thought this video was really funny i couldn't stop laughing at his facial expressions. There is another one as good where two officers sing to Katy Perry's Dark Horse.

We have a dash cam in our car however hubby had to turn the sound off cos i kept having a moan about his mother...

Q

I thought this video was really funny i couldn't stop laughing at his facial expressions. There is another one as good where two officers sing to Katy Perry's Dark Horse.

We have a dash cam in our car however hubby had to turn the sound off cos i kept having a moan about his mother...

Q

:roflroll2:

• Like 1