Sign in to follow this  
Future0fficer

Met Police Recruitment

I have recently received a email informing me that I have passed to the day one stage of the application process for the Met, does anyone have any idea how long it will take them to send me a date or send over the resources for the day. Also any tips or help that anyone is willing to give would be much appreciated. Moreover I am 18 so will this be a disadvantage for me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi I had my day 1 in like august but I'd say just keep checking your emails for the next week or so because everyone's timescales for the entire process vary. Also regarding your age I was 18 when I applied and turned 19 a few weeks ago and I start on the 26th of January, despite people saying they I probably wouldn't get in because of my age, the recruitment process is set up so it's based pretty much entirely on your test scores so focus on passing your day 1 because they don't care about our age :)

Hi, I submitted the online applications on the 28th of June, had my day 1 on the 5th of august, and day 2 15th of September, don't know all the details but I'm pretty sure they text you with a phone number to ring where you need to book your day 1. It's a really long process so I'd just say make sure to prepare as loads for each part because you have more than enough time, I don't know what else to say really, but if you have any other questions I'll try and help out.

Sign in to follow this