Sign in to follow this  
under 5

Winsor Knighted

He has been rewarded for copying someone elses work (Cameron and Sheehy), for damaging the police service and for recommending reforms (increment freeze) which had nothing to do with reform but which strangely met the government's agenda to save money during austerity.

• Like 2

Well deserved Knighthood. He did his masters bidding, and they rewarded him with a 5 year contract and an honour.

Well done Sir Windsor. You got what you wanted. Shame you had to shaft everyone else to get it.

• Like 2

Well well, the Honours System really has reached the bottom of the barrel with Winsor getting Knighthood.

No doubt his name was put forward by the Westminster Witch Ms Malfoy, she always did have poor taste.

• Like 1

Winsor started his review of police pay and conditions over four years ago. His work was brilliant and radical. I often sit and wonder just how he came up with these revolutionary ideas:

1. Pay freeze

2. Increment freeze

3. Remove SPP and CRTP.

4. Cut overtime rates

5. Introduce a shift allowance

That's it... Can anyone think of anything else that has had an impact? .... And please don't say the joke of a fitness test.

Four years to come up with this - if the objective was simply to save money, I could have come up with this... IN A DAY!

Knighted? Incredible.

• Like 2

Well well, the Honours System really has reached the bottom of the barrel with Winsor getting Knighthood.

No doubt his name was put forward by the Westminster Witch Ms Malfoy, she always did have poor taste.

Well he did give her what she wanted.  It might be appropriate as I believe that you get New Years honours for failing; and if anyone has been a failure he has starting with his Railway's days.

If you use the name Sir Jimmy Saville it puts his acheivements into perspective. :angry:

• Like 1

Someone else i know pretty well got a QPM and they were hardly the person you would give any medal to . Sickness/attendance record is abysmal for starters.

There are 103 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE
Sign in to follow this