RLM85

Interviews

Any1 got an interview coming up?

Don't stress, could be worse, you could be going for a job in IKEA...post-35366-136765980802_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Ahem......Some men, thank you. I find Ikea flat packs simple to assemble.

Where have you been all my life .......i will put you above all other men ......and next time i need something put up from ikea will you pop round to my place.....

Q

Where have you been all my life .......i will put you above all other men ......and next time i need something put up from ikea will you pop round to my place.....

Q

If you are willing to pay the fares, yes !

I think i have some of their meatballs in the freezer..................we only have one store where i live so it gets pretty crowded.

Tommo after you have put my furniture up you can either relax in the spa or swim in my pool, i'll even bring beer down to you, then you can have a weekend of watching sport in front of the big screen or sit in the bar what ever you want? or you can walk down to the beach which isn't far........ this sounds like what mu O/H does at a weekend minus the ikea furniture.... :D

Q

Thats a very tempting offer Tommo.  You could always tell Mrs Tommo you are on a course at the Home Office, we won't tell.

• Like 1

Sounds good. I live close to the sea myself. Only a 6 mile walk !! Mind you, once I get there, there is no flipping way I'm going in as it would freeze my knackers off !!

As for the hot tub, well I have a bucket I could fill up. A pool is easily sourced, but I would have to blow it up first !

• Like 2

I don't think our sharks would dare munch on some of the stuff swimming in our seas. They might catch something ! ;)

• Like 1

I don't swim in the ocean much as i'm not happy about the sharks........

Q

Don't worry Quokka, the Sharks are fussy about what they eat(only joking, I'm sure you would make a good meal).

• Like 1

There are 4 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE