Westie

2nd Boston suspect

I do hope that the police are able to trace this man and arrest him and that the suspect remains alive. Whilst I have not a jot of feeling for the guy, to arrest him alive will clearly give the authorities a chance to obtain no end of intel. as to who they are and what if any organisation they are connected to etc. Info. that they will not be able to get now from the other dead suspect. I can understand how the police will feel when they do come face to face with this second guy though.

• Like 2

They have given out their names (but I was driving so didn't here them. however they are known to be originally from Chechnya and emigrated to the US about 10 years ago. So it is a matter of time I supose before No 2 is either killed of located and arrested.

Their uncle appeared on tv, telling him (if he was still alive), to give himself up and apologise!!!

Riveting evening here with a good result. Nice to see the citizens of Watertown applaud law enforcement.

Yes, they are and particularly as he was taken alive with minimal fuss. There's a lot of aggressive b****ing and moaning in the media about the cordon and shutting the Boston Metro area down for the day and then lifting the shutdown but it's easy to criticize. I personally wouldn't have wanted to be in law enforcement's shoes this week, especially in the last fourteen hours. I think it was the right call. Had that homeowner gone to work as usual he might have arrived home after dark and not seen the shed door or the blood and the kid would have either died or escaped putting more people at risk.

Apparently he is in hospital in a 'very serious condition', having lost a vast amount of blood. 30 bullets were fired by the police before he surrendered.

His Mom and Dad say neither of them would hurt anyone, and they have been set up by the FBI, yes Mom and Dad, I'm sure people believe you.

Au contraire, we want him to get better to be tried (in Federal court, none of this enemy combatant bull crap) and sentenced for his crimes.

• Like 1

Croby. It is an awful lot cheaper and the end result is a certainty if he doesn't pull through. I doubt if there is any other intelegence to be had as they seem to be working alone.

Does that state have the death penalty?