Sign in to follow this  
Maverick22

Chris Huhne/and ex

We will now see if money talks in the Justice system, or if there actually is true Justice. It has been, for a long time, well known that if you had the money to pay certain Barristers then a guilty rich man had more chance of being aquitted.

We will have to see how he goes on. As we all know politicians are the most accomplished liars in the world.

But she has pleaded 'not guilty' yet there would never have been a case in the first place if she hadn't grassed him up. I can't see how this is going to play out unless she is going to withdraw her evidence altogether. Otherwise surely she is the main witness against him and if he is guilty of perverting justice then so is she for going along with it and taking the points.

An interesting defence would be that she was put under so much psychological pressure to collude that she was not responsible for her actions. It has been used before.

Do my eyes deceive me ? have i got this wrong ? is this the same government minister who looked down the camera lens and vowed to fight and clear his name, protesting his innocence.

By election coming then as surely he will be sacked as an MP....or is that too much to hope for? If he was an police officer with a criminal conviction it would be 'bye bye'. It will be interesting to see what happens to him now or will it be one law for him and another for the rest of us?

Ah - a chink in their armour - perhaps there will be some more in the Saville enquiry to start another crack. I just hope that the smirky mouthed brigade were dealt a bit of a blow. I am wondering whether it is a MUST HAVE face to be in HMG at this time, Michael Gove, George Osborne, DC etc etc. Not that there is a great deal better with any other bunch. At least when Labour were in they had a sinister look rather than a smirk when they dealt any blows.

There are 149 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE
Sign in to follow this