BIkerider

Sir Jimmy Savile

It seems that there will be a Programme on television, on I think Wednesday night about Sir Jimmy where it alleges after an investigation 'they' have found(?) a number of girls (5 or 6) who allege that they were sexually assaulted by Sir Jim when they were all under 16. One is claiming she was raped! There is no indication given how old they are now.

It was also given out that complaints had been made to a Police Force but nothing came of the allegation and it was NFA'd through lack of evidence.

So if he DID do as they alleged and as he is not here to defend himself why wait until now before they came forward to make these allegations afresh? Can it be that they will have no one to oppose what they claim, and with a lower standard of evidence required in a civil court, they hope to secure for themselves, a stake in his Estate. Money which I believe has been mostly left to a charity.

I believe I see the cash cow approaching on the horizon!!!!

There is a bit more on the story if you look a the 'mail on line' where they are comparing him to Gary Glitter.

Comment by Esther Rantzen, that she did not believe the stories years ago, but "having seen the evidence"..... What evidence?

One girl claims to have been raped after TOTP, and then went back several times for more!!!!!!

Amazing how so many supposed skeletons are produced from the cupboard after someone has died.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9578533/Jimmy-Savile-accused-of-child-abuse-for-me-jury-is-not-out-says-Esther-Rantzen.html Ester Rantzen must have a book coming out, why didn't she do something about it at the time, she was a high profile person who could have spoken to the police and moved things along. I agree with Bikerider, the cash cow is revolving.

http://www.telegraph...er-Rantzen.html Ester Rantzen must have a book coming out, why didn't she do something about it at the time, she was a high profile person who could have spoken to the police and moved things along. I agree with Bikerider, the cash cow is revolving.

i agree Rantzen was also in her pomp at the same time as Jimmy Savile doing the That's Life tv show for the BBC which was the fore runner to watchdog et-al something could have been done about it then.

Then her charity which she dexclared a 'monster' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1033483/I-launched-Childline-protect-vulnerable--unleashed-politically-correct-monster.html so she knows that there can be smoke without fire.

i am from Leeds originally where Jimmy is revered so I may be a little biased but I saw no other celebrity acting as a voluntary porter in the LGI 75 8 hour shifts a year.

Funny that none of this came out when he could defend himself he dies at 84 plenty of time for it to have come out 10 years ago when he did the Louis Theroux which boosted interested again but without his mega image still shielding him.Theroux showed a vulnerable side of an old man with no kudus in broadcasting anymore due to his age but still massively famous for charity work,where were his accusers then.I will watch the show with massive interest.

On the other hand - there could be some truth in these claims. The fact that these people have waited so long should be no surprise to any of us that have dealt with historical abuse. It takes an enormous amount of courage for victims to come forward in ordinary circumstances, in this case the alleged offender was a national icon, so how much more difficult would that be?

We all deal with evidence and shouldn't discount the reports of these women based on the esteem in which we hold Saville ... just because someone has a positive public image it doesn't make them beyond reproach.. time will tell.

Cpt D

Saw a documentary on the Nolans years ago where the older sisters complained that Saville was a pervert who groped the youngest sister on TOTP. They showed a shot of him 'cudling' her on the programme and she definitely looked uncomfortable.

Just because the guy raised millions for charity doesn't mean he can do no wrong. There seems to be this view that people are either totally bad all of the time or absolute angels in everything they do.

The Krays were nice to their mum.

Saw a documentary on the Nolans years ago where the older sisters complained that Saville was a pervert who groped the youngest sister on TOTP. They showed a shot of him 'cudling' her on the programme and she definitely looked uncomfortable.

Just because the guy raised millions for charity doesn't mean he can do no wrong. There seems to be this view that people are either totally bad all of the time or absolute angels in everything they do.

:clap: :clap: :clap::D :D :D

So, I ask myself, what is the point of these women coming forward with those accusations now? The only answer I can think of is money. They can sense riches.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

One picture proves nothing! this may be an image take at the point when she was aware that there was a photographer and was pulling a face or whatever towards the camera. I doubt it if Mr Saville would have done very much when there was a camera around to record any missdeeds.

Let us wait for the programme and see what comes out of it, although at this stage as Mav said it is a bit late, (except to grasp at his estate).

So, I ask myself, what is the point of these women coming forward with those accusations now? The only answer I can think of is money. They can sense riches.

Or maybe they feel they can speak out now someone has broken the silence, fellow feeling, wanting to support another victim, find an inner peace and relief at not being the only one. Who knows; he's not in a position to defend himself now.

Or maybe they feel they can speak out now someone has broken the silence, fellow feeling, wanting to support another victim, find an inner peace and relief at not being the only one. Who knows; he's not in a position to defend himself now.

Precisely.

There are 167 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE