Maverick22

Chief Whip Mitchell

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206484/Minister-forced-apologise-launching-foul-mouthed-tirade-row-police-Downing-Street.html here is another MP who believes he is more important than he is, jumped up arse. Scotland Yard say they will not make an official complaint, what a pity, Mitchell might learn some respect if it was made official. It's alright apologizing, he shouldn't have said what he did in the first place.

Good that the officers held their ground and didn't give in to him. Typical of a man who thinks he is important, ''Don't you know who I am'' etc etc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9557066/Cabinet-minister-Andrew-Mitchell-in-foul-mouthed-tirade-at-police.html

• Like 1

"You don't run this f****** Government."

Quite right. We don't. But we are responsible for the safety of the half wits within it.

More fool us.

Neither does he.

I can just imagine the conversation when Cameron allegedly told Mitchell off.

''Look here old chap, I agree with what you said, but we must make it look as if we care about them, so offer an apology''.

Bizarre...I thought we were supposed to expect to be abused and sworn at. I hope this sets a precedent for next time some judge or magistrate announces that verbal abuse is just an occupational hazard for us and not an offence.

If I was the officer who was spoken to by Mitchell, I would not accept an apology from him.

There is no excuse whatsoever for Mitchell to speak to anyone that was, it just shows

what an arsehole(please excuse my french)of a man he is, lacking manners and integrity.

If Cameron was anything of a man he would sack him at once, and set an example.

There are 319 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE