intheblitz

Two police women killed

R.I.P - condolences to friends, family and colleagues.

(I wonder if it will take Ms May 17 hours to offer her condolences on this occasion) .

May she rest in peace, my thoughts and prayers are with both the officer who died as well as the second officer who was injured. I hope a full recovery is made.

Capt Carrot said 'not again' I do sincerely hope that this not becoming an all too familiar situation, and Mav. I share your thoughts about the home secretary.

My thoughts go to the families of the female officers involved and their work colleagues. I hope that the information being broadcast on Sky News is not accurate. It claims that Police were investigating reports of a gun shot. The two officers shot were unarmed. Please let this be a tragic set of circumstances and these officers had not been sent in to the area in relation to a firearms incident.

• Like 1

Sincere condolences to the Family, Friends and Colleagues of the officer - may she rest in peace.

Thoughts also to the injured officer - may you recover speedily.

My thoughts go to the families of the female officers involved and their work colleagues. I hope that the information being broadcast on Sky News is not accurate. It claims that Police were investigating reports of a gun shot. The two officers shot were unarmed. Please let this be a tragic set of circumstances and these officers had not been sent in to the area in relation to a firearms incident.

999 I'll second that.

A very sad day for all, deepest condolences to the officer's family, friends and colleagues and although the 2nd policewoman is seriously injured, sincere hope that she will pull through.

This isn't the way any of us would like HMG and the public to be reminded of the dangers we face out there to make their lives safer, but if it does then let's hope there may be some positive, longer lasting outcome, which may offer a small crumb of comfort to those closest to the dead officer that their loss was not in vain.....RIP.

R.I.P - condolences to friends, family and colleagues.

(I wonder if it will take Ms May 17 hours to offer her condolences on this occasion) .

Not 17 hours this time Mav. She has alreadty responded, mentioning the risks that Police officers face every day to keep our communities safe.

There are 132 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE