Sign in to follow this  
Misery Guts

National "CC" you emails day!!!

I had a quick search of recent threads but couldnt find this mentioned...

Basically there is currently a group operating through the social network sites raising awareness of the governments desire to keep a record of ALL email sent and recieved in the UK (sounds impossible???). The understanding is this wouldnt violate anyone's privacy as the emails would be stored under the "act's of terrorism" banner.... So this particular group has set out to create a digital protest by way of, well, cc'ing as many emails as possible to the good Mrs Malfoy herself, as far as I am aware, for one whole day next week. This is merely to help the government understand how much traffic they would have to deal with (cough)...

I can't post a link to any of the groups pages (as the social stuff is locked on my work computer) but as far as I am aware there are already over 13000 members.... could be quite a giggle!!!

If anyone is able to post links to the twitter or facebook groups I would be much obliged!

(sorry for any innacurate reports)

Mis.

Gosh, I have more friends in the UK than I do in the US. I might bring down the Internet :P

Gosh, I have more friends in the UK than I do in the US. I might bring down the Internet :P

Hey Crobes.... If I wasn't so stoo[id I might have got that??? :blush: