Police IOD Pension

Recommended Posts


I'm new to the forum so please forgive any faux pas.

I am receiving an injury on duty pension having been medically retired in 2003. I recently received a letter from pensions branch seeking clarification as to which benefits I was receiving.

I had been receiving Incapacity benefit from 2002-2004, however I came off that benefit when I took on some voluntary work (receiving mileage only), but it was work and I did not want to fall foul of the benefits police!

Having informed pensions branch of this, they stated that my IOD had been reduced as I had not forwarded a letter from my accountant, nor had I provided them with a 'reason' for coming off Incapacity Benefit in 2004.smiley19.gif

 I later found a 'soft' job in 2005 and I do have documentation from the DSS and my current employer. My question is this; am I entitled to any rebate?

I would be grateful for any advice on this.

Many thanks,


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.