ranroz

One for Penby

File:LlanfairLARGE.jpgI don't like these long road signs, you are in the next village before you get half way through it. Maverick222010-03-22 08:56:08

Don't worry, Mav. That one is not a village. It is just the name of a railway station and was concocted so they could boast of having the longest station name. A great big con, really.

Thanks, Croby, that report is correct although things are actually much worse than it states. At least something may now be started.

By the way, it does not affect me as I am in Wales; not England. Here, the upland areas are better respected but we have similar problems stemming from the damage that the Labour government did.

File:LlanfairLARGE.jpgI don't like these long road signs' date=' you are in the next village before you get half way through it. [/quote']

Good job they don't have a local footie team, you'd never get it on the merchandise.....apart from one heck of a long scarfWink

Pale skinned nd mostly white/blond hair a new version of the white slave trade maybe???Wink
ShockedCry

Sorry for not answering earlier, I have been offline with a telephone fault.

This report puzzles me somewhat. Sheep/lambs are not suddenly valuable, they still cost more to keep than they fetch at market so there is no new dawn re sheep.

Of course, there has always been thefts as the thief doesn't have the overheads of the farmer but there has been no rise in thefts lately, either.

There are 15 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE